DEME – Tender Engineer Environmental Projects
Depending on your actual experience you will be or become responsible for different tasks throughout the tender process for Environmental projects:
- Technical analysis and contractual evaluation of Clients requirements
- Organize tender kick-of and follow-up meetings with all (internal and external) people concerned
- Contact subcontractors and manage the required input of all parties involved
- Do the risk assessment and cost-calculation for the different itemized works
- Do the tender composition taking into account all administrative, contractual and technical instructions.
- Take responsibility for the follow-up and commercial administration of current tenders.
You are mainly based at our head office in Zwijndrecht. Foreign tenders however will require you to travel and might need you for (short) stays/missions abroad:
- Site-visits and initial contact with Clients.
- Contact with local subcontractors or (Joint Venture) partners
- Finalizing calculations and delivery of the tender documents.
- You hold a degree in Engineering, or have equivalent experience
- You have preferably an experience of at least 5 years in the execution or the engineering of environmental projects
- You are familiar with tendering complex projects : knowledge of ‘Design and Build’, ‘ECI’ (early contractors involvement) is a plus.
- You have a keen interest in the preparation and follow-up of complex (environmental) tenders / contracts
- You work well-organized, communicate in an open and efficient way and you enjoy to work as part of a team.
What we offer
A challenging job in a passionate team, with a competitive salary package, with extra-legal benefits and with career development opportunities within a strong and flourishing world-scale contracting group.